We are a friendly club for people who love photography, offering our members inspirational guest speakers, competitions, practical evenings and social events, including the Annual Dinner and Prize Giving. See our programme for details of meetings and topics.
- Membership is £45 per year, running from and renewable in September.
- Full time students join for free on production of student card.
- Concessions are available for part-time students.
- For new members joining in January (to May), membership is £23.
- Under 18’s need to download and complete the Application Form and ask a parent or guardian to counter-sign as indicated on the form.
Please contact us if you would like more details or have any questions.
To join our Club please do one of the following:
- Complete the online form below and then pay the membership fee by BACS or at your first meeting.
- Sign up at one of our meetings.
- Download the Application Form, print and complete it, and bring it along to your first meeting with payment or pay by BACS.
To apply on-line to join Midhurst Camera Club please complete the form below and click ‘Send’.
A copy of your application email will be sent to your email address for your records.
The same form can also be used for renewals – please choose the appropriate designation at the start of the form.
When completing the form please indicate if you give consent for your photographs to be available for sale through the Club (copyright remains with the photographer at all times).
Please pay your subscription by BACS/online banking – Sort Code 60-14-22 – Account 55007457 quoting your Name as Reference. Alternatively fees may be paid in cash at the first meeting you attend. Cheques are no longer accepted, as virtually all banks in Midhurst have closed.
Membership Application form
By clicking on ‘Send’ you are:
- Applying for membership of Midhurst Camera Club for this season.
- Agreeing to abide by the rules of the Club.
- Giving permission for your photographs to be exhibited as part of any Midhurst Camera Club display.
- Giving permission for your details to be held on the Club’s database.
DATA PROTECTION ACT: Midhurst Camera Club undertakes to collect and use your personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest as a camera club. We use the data for the administration of your membership, the communication of information and the organisation of events. This information will be recorded in our membership database. The agreed data is stored electronically online and used by the Club in compliance with the GDPR.
You may request information on all data held on this website by sending a request to the Secretary.