We are a friendly club for people who love photography, offering our members inspirational guest speakers, competitions, practical evenings and social events, including the Annual Dinner and Prize Giving. See our programme for details of meetings and topics.
- Membership is £45 per year, running from and renewable in September.
- Full time students join for free on production of student card.
- Concessions are available for part-time students.
- For new members joining in January (to May), membership is £23.
- Under 18’s need to download and complete the Application Form and ask a parent or guardian to counter-sign as indicated on the form.
To join our Club please do one of the following:
- Complete the online Membership Application form, below and then pay the membership fee by BACS or at your first meeting.
- Sign up at one of our meetings.
- Download the Application Form, print and complete it, and bring it along to your first meeting with payment or pay by BACS.
To apply on-line to join Midhurst Camera Club please click on the secure orange button link below.
A copy of your application email will be sent to your email address for your records.
The same form is to be used for renewals for 2019-20.
Please pay your subscription by BACS/online banking – Sort Code 60-14-22 – Account 55007457 quoting your Name as Reference. Alternatively fees may be paid in cash at the first meeting you attend.
DATA PROTECTION ACT: Midhurst Camera Club undertakes to collect and use your personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest as a camera club. We use the data for the administration of your membership, the communication of information and the organisation of events. This information will be recorded in our membership database and used by the Club in compliance with the GDPR.
You may request information on all data held on this website by sending a request to the Secretary.