What is the Club about?
We are a social club for people who love photography, offering our members the opportunity to learn and improve by
- Inviting inspirational guest photographers to visit the Club and show us their work
- Running internal competitions, both Print and PDI (Projected Digital Images) which are judged anonymously by invited judges
- Taking part in external competitions
- Running practical evenings on camera techniques and all aspects of photography
- Going on social outings which offer a great opportunity to learn from more experienced photographs
We have a very active social programme with one or two weekend events each month during the winter, and on Wednesday evenings during the summer months. We also have a Christmas Social and an Annual Dinner and Prize Giving.